deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: Naya Hexproof - I want this to be a thing really badly - Comments  (Leído 829 veces)

Comment Bot

• Visitante
This is the comment topic for Naya Hexproof - I want this to be a thing really badly.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Naya Hexproof - I want this to be a thing really badly.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

LtColAbrams

• Decks
Re: Naya Hexproof - I want this to be a thing really badly - Comments
« Respuesta #1 en: Junio 28, 2014, 07:15:38 pm »
June 28th, 2014

Went 2-2 drop at a small TCG with this deck last night.

Lost to G/R Monsters
Won against Mono-Black
Won against Mono-Black
Lost to Junk

General thoughts, I haven't turned the side board for G/R monsters and what usually happens is that I just get an untenable board state and flooded with his creatures and its a race for damage which I can't win.

The black decks were just a card or two shy of the winning StarCity decks and you add that to the fact that sometimes you just don't draw the cards you need from your library.  I went 2-0, 2-0 with quick wins against black.  A nice turn around as I was starting to get a complex about playing black decks with hex (which has been a big achilles heal for me).

Lost 0-2 to Junk in the last game with Ajani, Mentor of Heroes putting him over the top.  My life total ran up to 37 in that game and he ran Ajani up past eight but never ultimated, just keep stacking on the counters on with dragons until I was overwhelmed.  He first three bombs I luckily dealt with from the timely draws of Selesnya charm which make instant speedy work of his big green creatures.

I thinking about swapping 2 Boros charms out for 2 Warleader's Helix.  Despite the higher casting cost of reduced options it does give you the often much needed life gain as well as the ability to deal 4 to creature or player, the creature piece was need last night.

I would enjoy hearing feedback and I will continue to update my changes and results.

Lt. Col

LtColAbrams

• Decks
« Respuesta #2 en: Julio 06, 2014, 02:55:39 am »
July 5th, 2014

Went 2-2 Drop at a 88 player IQ in Raleigh, NC today.

Won against black 2-0
Won against Naya 2-0
Lost to U/W Control 0-2
Lost to B/G dredge 1-2

Was able to side board in Spear and Godsend sideboarded in and onto the board.  Spear cost him one creater and gave me some +1 but wasn't a game changer, nor was Godsend against the B/G deck. 

I'm thinking about a couple of cards coming back in, on the list are the following

God's Willing
Banishing Light
Celestial Flare

LtColAbrams

• Decks
« Respuesta #3 en: Julio 07, 2014, 03:54:46 pm »
Some interesting option in dropping one color

G/W Hexproof
The_Ali
1st Place at Magic Online Daily Event on 6/8/2014
Standard