deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Temmet, Vizier Of Naktamun - Comments  (Read 223 times)

Comment Bot

Temmet, Vizier Of Naktamun - Comments
« on: June 27, 2018, 04:08:03 pm »
Temmet, Vizier Of Naktamun

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

nickelphoenix

• Casual EDH player studying the ways of Witch-Maw.
  • Decks
Re: Temmet, Vizier Of Naktamun - Comments
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 04:08:08 pm »
Interesting... Could you take time to write up a synopsis of the piloting behind this? :)

esdyson

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 06:13:55 pm »
I can do a more in-depth write up later. However, a much shorter version would be the following: I use my opponent's decks to beat them. I take their best creatures, make tokens of them (which I then make unblockable using Temmet), and get there through combat damage. It has a presence of control; but you have to know what will actually hurt you in the matchup. Sometimes I let their "better" creatures resolve so I can copy them and use my counters to not allow them the utility cards they need to optimize their decks. For example: I would be much happier allowing a Blightsteel Colossus resolve for them so I can get a copy or two than allow something like an Ashnod's Altar resolve to take away their mana.

Anointed Procession in this deck, especially if you can get it out within the first 5-6 turns, really puts it over the top. Also, using Stolen Identity attached to a token that you can make unblockable is really fun too.

nickelphoenix

• Casual EDH player studying the ways of Witch-Maw.
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2018, 10:13:23 pm »
Wow. That's cool. Sneaky cool!! :) thanks, I see it now.