deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Casual] Tokens, Tokens and More Tokens!  (Read 516 times)

Salohcin92

• Decks
[Casual] Tokens, Tokens and More Tokens!
« on: August 21, 2018, 05:25:39 am »
Tokens, Tokens and More Tokens!

Come on down to this deck, for all your token needs! We got green tokens! We got white tokens! We got birds, knights, centaurs, saprolings, even rhino tokens, all for the low low price of 2 or 3 mana!

*slaps roof of deck* this bad boy can fit so many populate effects in it, you'll soon be running out of table space; hell, you'll be running out of /floor/ space if you play your cards right!

But wait, there's more! I'm practically /giving/ these tokens away in this deck! Call now and we'll give you the friends and family price on enchantments and creature effects that'll buff up and protect your tokens from harm. This is why you always pay for the undercoating, folks!

So come on down to Tokens, Tokens and More Tokens!
(If this salesman bit made you laugh, give it a like ^^)

Narvi

• Decks
Re: [Casual] Tokens, Tokens and More Tokens!
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 04:00:19 pm »
Intangible Virtue is a must-have for you ;)

Salohcin92

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2018, 05:59:56 am »
Thanks for the tip. I found a couple in my collection

CardAgain Sweater

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2018, 07:01:23 pm »
Very nice list of Selesnya tokens cards; there's a couple in there I'm going to have to remember.

I know this isn't a formal deck yet so I'll just mention some newish cards that fit your WG tokens theme:

Anointed Procession - why not double your tokens - with two copies (or a 2nd similar effect from a different enchantment like doubling season) on the battlefield you quadruple them.

Regal Caracal and Pride Sovereign - I know you don't have cats as one of your tokens yet, but these two might be woth it for you.

Shanna, Sisay's Legacy - pumped based on # of creatures, with bonus of not letting your opponents target her with an ability (not quite the same as shroud, as spells can still target her).

Majestic Myriarch - P/T based on # of creatures you control, like Shanna, but also gets any keyword your other creatures have. With the variety of keyword-having-tokens (flying, trample, vigilance, etc.) you generate, this seems like a good fit.

Appeal // Authority could also be a good fit. Dwarven Priest, timed correctly could get you gobs of life. Angel of invention gets you tokens while being an anthem for the whole team.

Oh, and one old card - Beastmaster Ascension.

Anyway, I love the theme - thanks for sharing your idea!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 07:08:58 pm by CardAgain Sweater »
https://deck.tk/1PJd2YnD - Krokodil; my favorite Standard deck which focuses on -1/-1 counter synergy; currently illegal due to ban on attune. I'm brewing a post ban version...

Standard decks I'm trying:
https://deck.tk/4ixH1ndX - Mono G Monument
https://deck.tk/94QF5WSF - Booty Sac

Vensa4790

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2018, 09:38:48 pm »
Since this is just casual, you need thee most important token of them all. Squirrel tokens; add "Squirrel Nest".

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2018, 09:34:55 pm »
Your deck was selected as our deckstats.net deck of the week this week. Congratulations!
Please contact the user “admin” or email [email protected] if you have any questions about Deckstats!

Salohcin92

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2018, 04:42:15 am »
Awesome! Thank you ^^

gabibass

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2018, 08:02:20 pm »