deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: WR Tokens - Comments  (Read 192 times)

Comment Bot

WR Tokens - Comments
« on: August 31, 2018, 08:26:11 am »
WR Tokens

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

LikeButtah

• Decks
Re: WR Tokens - Comments
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2018, 08:26:13 am »
Throw Anointed Procession x4 in here.

xd300

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2018, 12:27:09 pm »
May be this works better with this changes:
-1 Thopter Arrest
-1 Pride of Conquerors
-1 Sram's Expertise
----
+2 Seal Seal Away
+1 Legion's Landing

TheDemon

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2018, 08:33:56 am »
Still fiddling with the right numbers, xd300. Thopter Arrest could definitely go side, at one time I did have 4 Landing main, 4 Pride of Conquerors is necessary though. If anything I'd want more burn, Wizard's Lightning can be cast for free off of Sram's Expertise and does a quarter of a player's life total with Guttersnipe. Seal Away usable but lacks the synergy, and most of what I want to exile is 4cc+. Part of why Thopter Arrest works in the 75 is that it's maximum mana efficiency with Sram's Expertise and it's double duty as artifact hate from the sideboard.

LikeButtah, there isn't room for that, the deck's curve needs to be low and you'll have most of your tokens made on turn 4 or 5, so Procession is taking a turn off for like 3 tokens. Plus no Guttersnipe synergy. If I wanted more 4-drops, which I don't, then I'd start with Primal Amulet, but even that I found I didn't want to cast rather than just winning the game with Heroic Reinforcements.

If I'm looking for more cards for this deck, I'd want them to:
1) Be instants or sorceries
2) Affect the board at 4cc or less, preferably 3cc or less.
Something like Settle the Wreckage would be more synergistic, for example. Dusk/Dawn. Slaughter the Strong. Make a Stand. Destructive Tampering.