deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Hexproof control - Comments  (Read 227 times)

Comment Bot

Hexproof control - Comments
« on: September 15, 2018, 11:34:22 pm »
Hexproof control

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Finnish Flash

• Decks
Re: Hexproof control - Comments
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 11:34:26 pm »
I like the idea. With a quick look it seems you could maybe remove one or two chromatic lantern's. How about adding Dubious Challenge (to draw creatures with a drawback of gifting them one), then add the land that makes your opponent lose the hexproof ability and just remove the gifted creature. Dubious Challenge could allow you to add even stronger hexproof creatures that would combo well with Ritual of Soot. Then the deck would essentially need only 4 mana to go off.

Finnish Flash

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2018, 06:42:47 am »
I take back what I suggested with Dubious Challenge. Completely misread the card. I thought you got to put all the creature cards amongst the ten onto your battlefield (par one), but it seems you only get to choose 0, 1 or 2. How about Demonlord Belzenbook for something similar?

stormav

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2018, 06:32:35 pm »
Well if I play Demonlord Belzenbok, he is the only creature without Hexproof, so he will instantly draw all opponents spot removal to him. The point with only hexproof creatures is that opponents spot removal beomce dead cards.