deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: esper control guilds - Comments  (Read 383 times)

Comment Bot

esper control guilds - Comments
« on: September 19, 2018, 09:12:14 pm »
esper control guilds

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Meerkoeter

• Decks
Re: esper control guilds - Comments
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 09:12:19 pm »
Maybe a strange question, but how do you win? Are you hoping your deck is larger, so you can mill them?

tsirides

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 10:36:22 pm »
He reaches a point that he can exile everything they own and they are unable to play, (that can happen with teferi, therefore he keeps on bouncing teferi back to his deck and wins by milling them out.

Meerkoeter

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2018, 10:42:02 am »
Ah I see. Doesn't really seem nice to play with and play against, especially in a 50 minute game limit. But I get the idea.

Aniky

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2018, 01:43:20 am »
Teferi, Hero of Dominaria wins. Exile all oponent permanents and bounce himself. I was thinking of adding another wincon, it isn’t the final version. But I don’t want turn on removal spells from my opponent.

tsirides

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2018, 09:19:30 pm »
I would throw Ritual of Soot in the sideboard, but that is very dependable on the meta of the new standard we are going to see. turn 4 sweeper is very nice in black as well. If the meta goes as I see it, the control decks will have solid plans to slow down the game, whichever the case either esper or jeskai. Which I would very much consider myself, you can possible burn your opponent to death pretty fast as well. Nice approach tho, I like your deck, but I feel control always corresponds to the meta rather than build from the ground up. Keep up the good work!

Aniky

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2018, 11:24:04 pm »
Of course, it is only a base build. It will depend on the meta. I expect monored being a strong contender. And the new 6 mana instant uncounterable annoying.
Midrange decks must be easy games maindeck.