deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: DOM GW Go wide TEFERI IN THE HOUSE - Comments  (Lida 252 vezes)

Comment Bot

• Visitante
DOM GW Go wide TEFERI IN THE HOUSE - Comments
« em: Agosto 03, 2018, 07:51:39 pm »
DOM GW Go wide TEFERI IN THE HOUSE

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Fandangalo

• Decks
Re: DOM GW Go wide TEFERI IN THE HOUSE - Comments
« Responder #1 em: Agosto 03, 2018, 07:51:41 pm »
Lost to Edwin 1-2

He played an aggressive tri-color deck, and I didn't trade creatures. My board presence was better, but he was able to quickly create threats, use them, and then finish the damage later in game. I tried too much to ramp and didn't swing with Shanna. A few extra swings with Shanna probably would have made the difference, but I wasn't willing to trade her.

Lesson: be willing to trade creatures. They're a resource (and valuable) but not trading them can lead to a much more threatening place for the life total.

Fandangalo

• Decks
« Responder #2 em: Agosto 24, 2018, 06:47:34 pm »
Lost to Sam 0-2

He curved out and was able to beat me before I could mount a defense on board. This was mostly through equipment usage. I did more deck modifying with him and other folks afterwards. I switched out some lower performing cards for higher ceiling cards.

Fandangalo

• Decks
« Responder #3 em: Agosto 24, 2018, 06:50:37 pm »
Lost to James 1-2

He had a great deck Green Black sap deck, and I played well the first game, despite being mana screwed. The second game, he was able to get his sap engine going, which I couldn't stop. The third game, I had Steel Leaf Champion on Turn 3, and was able to get solid damage. However, I made a critical mistake in holding Sap Migration when it was 11-6. He had Thalid Omnivore, which on board couldn't kill me. He would have needed 2 more creatures. Unfortunately, he played Yavimaya Sapherd and was able to swing for 11. I had Saproling Migration in hand and didn't play it the turn before because I was trying to get full value out of it and didn't believe I was going to lose yet. I was wrong.

Fandangalo

• Decks
« Responder #4 em: Setembro 06, 2018, 07:35:04 pm »
Won vs. Scofield 2-0

My draws were much better, and I was able to curve out effectively. He said he drew poorly in contrast, but played slightly slower than he should have, I think.

Fandangalo

• Decks
« Responder #5 em: Setembro 06, 2018, 07:35:48 pm »
Won vs. Brian 2-0

Brian's pool wasn't super amazing, and I was able to out draw him and curve out effectively.

Fandangalo

• Decks
« Responder #6 em: Setembro 06, 2018, 07:38:51 pm »
Won vs. Jim 2-1

Jim had an amazing pool, with Eldest Reborn, Phryxian Scriptures, and other pieces of removal/tempo change. The first game, I lost massively to Thalid Omnivore, again, who became a 6-1 effectively. Second game, I curved out and drew Icy Manipulator early, which gave me the control of the game. Third game, Jim had the lead in board position and played Phryxian Scriptures. However, once the board was wiped, I removed his Urgros and restabilized quickly with Aven Sentry, Benalish Marshal, Shanna, and others. This allowed me to really take control of the game and punch through, especially since he removed his own Giant Spider, which freed my flyers.

Fandangalo

• Decks
« Responder #7 em: Setembro 21, 2018, 09:57:28 pm »
Won vs. James

These were really tight games and helped point out some crucial points for Icy Manipulator use. He had Aryel and kept tapping in response to me trying to tap her. I eventually used this to force out of a board stall, since the creature he wanted to kill with her ability required 3 knights to tap, leaving his board very open. Additionally, despite his Serra's Wings, I was able to mount a force in the air and push through enough damage. I also improved at playing Song of Freyalise and managed to maximize its damage with some well timed tokens.