deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: [solved] Rule Question Gonti, Lord of Luxury / Thief of Sanity  (Lida 865 vezes)

Judaspriester

• Decks
[solved] Rule Question Gonti, Lord of Luxury / Thief of Sanity
« em: Outubro 02, 2018, 10:15:47 am »
Hey,

ive already got discussions in my playgroup about Gonti, Lord of Luxury's exile effect, now another, even more interesting, card like this (Thief of Sanity) shows up. I would be happy if some1 could clarify this:
if Gonti leaves the battlefield, can i still cast the exiled card?
According to the wording "as long as it remains exiled" i would say yes, some others argued that the effect is bound to Gonti so i cant use it after he left.
« Última modificação: Outubro 02, 2018, 05:34:52 pm por Judaspriester »
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.

devansatil

• Decks
Re: Rule Question Gonti, Lord of Luxury / Thief of Sanity
« Responder #1 em: Outubro 02, 2018, 04:13:27 pm »
From Gatherer - "You may look at and cast that card (and spend mana as though it were mana of any type to do so) even if Gonti leaves the battlefield. If another player gains control of Gonti, that player can’t look at or cast the card, and you still can."

Judaspriester

• Decks
Re: Rule Question Gonti, Lord of Luxury / Thief of Sanity
« Responder #2 em: Outubro 02, 2018, 05:34:33 pm »
thanks! ive already taken a look into the gatherer, but it seems like ive skipped the interesting part.  ::)
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.