deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Athreos' Apostles - Comments  (Read 260 times)

Comment Bot

Athreos' Apostles - Comments
« on: August 03, 2019, 10:45:12 am »
Athreos' Apostles

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

SirHerpaderp

Re: Athreos' Apostles - Comments
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2019, 10:45:12 am »
how come you play a scrubland , but no isolated chapel or concealed courtyard, not to mention marsh flats? Otherwise nice list! :)

Judaspriester

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2019, 04:08:26 pm »
Besides the land SirHerpaderp mentioned, Scoured Barrens could be replaced with Tainted Field. You've got enough Swamps for it.

In stead of Gilded Lotus I would reccomend Crypt Ghast. He should get you more black mana for your apostles.

Mind's Eye could be replaced with Mentor of the Meek. Cheaper, same cost per card and easier to trigger in your turn.

In case someone pays, I would reccomend Phyrexian Reclamation for recursion.

Idyllic Tutor could be replaced with Diabolic Intent. More possible targets and the additional cost shouldn't matter with Athreos out.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.

narwhallaby

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2019, 04:15:00 pm »
Only reason I'm not playing isolated chapel, marsh flats, or concealed courtyard is solely because I just don't have them lol. Which sounds odd because I have the more expensive land, but I just haven't gotten around to ordering my singles. I was definitely looking at adding both mentor of the meek and crypt ghast to the mix for sure, just wasn't sure what all to cut, but i like your suggestions for the cuts Judaspriester!