deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: format that my friends and i are creating  (Leído 2491 veces)

Varatius

• Decks
Re: format that my friends and i are creating
« Respuesta #45 en: Noviembre 16, 2018, 03:48:39 pm »
The general rule we found is each deck should have 1-3 5 cmc cards and 1-2 6+ cmc cards.  within the decks there should also be some kind of infinite mana combo as it is easy to get stuck with more than 7 cards in hand so having a way to potentially dump them is strong.

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
« Respuesta #46 en: Noviembre 16, 2018, 03:57:24 pm »
That was gonna be my next question- what's the best form of ramp? Seems like land tutors (Skyshroud Claim, etc.) could fizzle as well as it could roll another deck. Mana dorks or untap effects seem like they could be the most consistent?

This space for rent.

Varatius

• Decks
« Respuesta #47 en: Noviembre 16, 2018, 04:19:11 pm »
As for ramp before i explain that i must explain dryad arbor this card you can put in your nonbasic land deck or your creature deck however you can only run 4 copies but if you wanted to we had determined you can run half in one deck and half in the other ie 2 and 2 1 and 1 but you cant run 2 and 1 if you want to run 3 they must be in the same deck. 
However yes Mana dorks are powerful so is ramp like thran dynamo and sol ring.

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
« Respuesta #48 en: Noviembre 16, 2018, 08:01:06 pm »
I'd imagine enchantment ramp like Verdant Haven or Dawn's Reflection could find a place in this format.
This space for rent.

Varatius

• Decks
« Respuesta #49 en: Noviembre 16, 2018, 08:46:35 pm »
Definetly in the green decks both are 2 of minimum however green and white are both weak in this format and need help from other colors.  Blue is right in the middle of powerlevel.  Black is powerful but red seems to be the best just for its burn capabilities it seems to do pretty well here.