deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: Cautious Crombies - Comments  (Lida 103 vezes)

Comment Bot

• Visitante
Cautious Crombies - Comments
« em: Dezembro 20, 2018, 08:37:00 pm »
Cautious Crombies

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
Re: Cautious Crombies - Comments
« Responder #1 em: Dezembro 20, 2018, 08:37:07 pm »
1. Your deck is more of a Modern deck. A lot of cards aren't legal in Standard.
2. You're still building your 60-card decks like your commander decks. The only cards useful as a one-of are your planeswalkers and Army of the Damned (it's still not a good card, though)
3. Diregraf Ghoul is a fantastic 1-drop alongside Dread Wanderer.
4. I love Liliana's Mastery and think a 2 or 3-of is fantastic. I think Grave Betrayal is inconsistent and has an overly high mana cost. It is a waste of mana and space if the opponent has very few creatures. With Graf Harvest.
5. Either drop your 1 Metallic Mimic or take at least 2 of it. Alongside Graveyard Marshal, a 4 of both would be optimal as the 2-drops of your curve.
6. Graf Harvest is redundant with Lord of the Accursed. I would advise dropping Grave Betrayal and Graf Harvest and replacing both with 1 more of each of your planeswalkers. If you want to avoid the cost, add 2x Graveyard Marshal, because your mana curve lacks on good 2-drops, and a 3/2 for 2 with a late-game value ability is fantastic (I have 1 in foil if you want to trade).
7. In 60-card decks, 1-ofs of land aren't very consistent, so dropping the Rogue's Passage and Reliquary Tower (don't know why they're in there anyway) for a couple more Crypts would be a good idea.
8. Your removal is questionable (no offense). Take a look at: Cast Down and Severed Strands. Both are cheap (both in mana cost and in $$) and Severed Strands gives you some life against aggro. Sacrificing a 1-drop just to reanimate it with Graveyard Marshal is very good value.