deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] White Skred  (Read 719 times)

4Eyed

• Decks
[Modern] White Skred
« on: November 23, 2018, 09:34:04 pm »
White Skred

Let's copy the skred line with a different color!

it's NOT a tier 1 deck, i know, but i want to create a different deck able to play against this meta without loosing 100 to 0 from everyone. Our line is simple: this deck has to face all enemy threats  with removals like path to exile, oblivion ring and walking ballista, until we are able to throw big mana threats or planeswalkers to get more board precence than our opponent and win with them. this deck includes the sinergy between sun titan and emeria, the sky ruin: those card can generate tons of walue during late game, letting us win the game against everyone when those are ready to trigger. Mind stone, relic of progenitus and wall of omens are able to "cycle" themself, this give us a sort of draw engine later in the game.

Wurmcoil, Ballista and our gideons are the threats and the stabilizers of this deck, but i also play 3x TKS: Those are the only way to deal with combo decks like titanshift and ad nauseam. they are also strong by themself: he gets information from opponent's hand, exiles their biggest threat and it's a 4/4. i could play 4 eldrazi temple to get the max walue from this card by throwing as fast as i can on the board, but i can easily play it on turn 3 thanks to mind stone. without eldrazi temples i can play tons of land hate like field of ruin and ghost quarter: those lands become a winning line when sun titant starts to attack.

Oblivion ring is our solution against everythig: it finds troubles against midrange and control decks, but i love to watch my titan get those rings from the graveyard and delete the enemy creatures. This card sucks against blue decks, but those decks are our biggest weakness and it's not easy to deal with them from the beginning of the game.

don't look the side, it is a bit random lol

how can i make this deck stronger wihout splashing other colors? what can i fix?

UPGRADE: I mooved 3 TKS From mainboard to side to put 3 Flickerwisps: those are our flying clock, blink engine for wall of omens, sun titan and oblivion ring, and he can return from the graveyard thanks to sun titan, creating more value on board. TKS is still a good card, i can side in them against burn, scapeshift, ad nauseam, dredge, uw control and more.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 09:57:54 am by 4Eyed »

4Eyed

• Decks
Re: [Modern] White Skred
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2018, 09:46:23 pm »
btw italian players are the best <3