deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: Golgari Midrange - Comments  (Gelesen 248 mal)

Comment Bot

• Gast
Golgari Midrange - Comments
« am: Dezember 03, 2018, 04:13:09 Nachmittag »
Golgari Midrange

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Jayrooz

• Decks
Re: Golgari Midrange - Comments
« Antwort #1 am: Dezember 03, 2018, 04:13:10 Nachmittag »
I think you have too many walkers on your mainboard.  I would sideboard the Relic Seekers.  You really don't need Karn in this deck.

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
« Antwort #2 am: Dezember 04, 2018, 12:21:27 Vormittag »
I feel Wildgrowth Walker is an "all or none" card. Lategame, they are suboptimal, as a lot of their strength is in the turn 2 Wildgrowth Walker, turn 3 Jadelight Ranger. With only 2 or so of them, it becomes hard to draw them when you need them (early game). Either keep 4 in the mainboard or put all 4 in the sideboard to side in against aggro matchups. Vraska, Relic Seeker is a good card in this type of deck (imo) and is really up to personal preference. I like it in the mainboard. The Karn, though, should go. I don't really know what should replace it. Maybe another Carnage Tyrant?

Jayrooz

• Decks
« Antwort #3 am: Dezember 04, 2018, 01:27:35 Vormittag »
I agree about the Wildgrowth Walker.  I was actually talking about the Planeswalkers, but I take that back, Vivien Reid is a perfect fit, she is AWESOME!  Relic Seeker is a great card too, but I would run another Carnage Tyrant on the main board and run just one Relic Seeker on the main board.  You can sb another, and swap her out with the Tyrant in Round two if needed.  Your decision to skip over the Llanowar Elves is interesting.  I tried the same thing a couple times at FNM but I ALWAYS have better results when I have at least three on the mb.  I have run Druid of the Cowl for Mana dorks instead, and that's not too bad either, you have some better blockers but they do take longer to get out on the battlefield.  IMO you,have to have Assasin's Trophy in this deck.  There is a downside to the card, and I understand not wanting to make room for it but the card is so powerful it is great against any deck you will play.  If you want to keep the same format on your mb, then I would sb a few Assasin's Trophys.  Look at my latest Golgari Midrange deck and tell me what you think.  Also, I would swap out a Seeker's Squire with a Vraska, Golgari Queen.  That card is so powerful at the four slot.