deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Legacy] Reanimate  (Read 1340 times)

BigFatNeko

• Decks
[Legacy] Reanimate
« on: December 30, 2018, 01:28:30 pm »
Reanimate

Should be quite easy to understand: try to reanimate one of the creature you have depending on the matchup as soon as you can.

I'm not pretty sure its a good one by the way. I'm not going to buy duals for this deck but i want your opinion.

Is it ok overall? Do you think i have to change something? Like the number of a certain card?
We feel the pain of a lifetime lost in a thousand days.
But hey! don feel bad, I'm not depressed I'm just being sincere :D Now you might think I actually am... but I'm not.
Now you think I'm anyway... but I'm not!

This misunderstanding of feelings is the real reason for this rotten world ;)

ExpletoryOrb

• Decks
Re: [Legacy] Reanimate
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2018, 02:42:44 pm »
thought about adding blue? the common reanimator decks is either black red or black blue, you dont have to do the 4x force of will if you play blue in case money is tight.

BigFatNeko

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2018, 02:48:34 pm »
What do you suggest to add? I may add force of will, i talked about duals because 150€ each is way too much. But anyway what would you take away and put instead?
But hey! don feel bad, I'm not depressed I'm just being sincere :D Now you might think I actually am... but I'm not.

Radar

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2019, 02:37:18 am »
-4 Thoughtseize
+4 Putrid Imp

Same work but no less life points and you have another ( Little ) creature into play.
Also you can discard any number of card from your hand, if you have 2 or more creatures in your hand.

Nice deck, I have one similar in vintage format, is public in this forum!! ^^

BigFatNeko

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2019, 02:41:47 am »
But thoughtseize also serves as a protection for the combo to kick in. Before combo out i can look at someone's hand and discard a counterspell or a sword to plowshares... without it i would be fragile i think.

Radar

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2019, 03:02:01 am »
you already have collective brutality, Unmask and Liliana for discard from opponent's hand...I prefere Putrid Imp, i don't like make me demage free, you have also the reanimate that inflicts a lot of damage on you...ehehehe

Now me too use reanimate, but before i used Animate dead with Jet medallion for have the same effect but I did not get damaged. I was too slow. try my deck and watch if you would ^^

PS: Sorry for my bad english, i'm italian
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 03:06:49 am by Radar »

BigFatNeko

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2019, 03:06:20 am »
I will think about it. Not a bad idea at all...

Radar

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2019, 03:11:10 am »
I like too much Ulamog, i play with Void Winnower but is provisional, I think your Eldrazi Ulamog is better...
and I tink you can use 3 more creatures  instead of the boots, try to use creature with good abilities , equip is too slow for me..
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 03:14:00 am by Radar »

BigFatNeko

• Decks
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2019, 03:13:26 am »
Void Winnower is really good but what if the opponent doesnt have much spells with even mana cost  ::)  Anyway 3 turns with attaking Ulamog is game over so...

Radar

• Decks
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2019, 03:16:32 am »
You are right, but i try to cast Void with Iona or with Sire of insanity, your opponent cant do anything after those, but in vintage I have more mana than legacy, I have Mox Jet and Black Lotus...little different type to play

BigFatNeko

• Decks
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2019, 03:19:43 am »
I would like to have mox jet and black lotus actually hahah it's not an issue of game mode because its a for fun deck... it's an issue of money  :'(

Radar

• Decks
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2019, 03:26:12 am »
I know, but your is a very good deck, I play reanimator from 10 years, I love this tipe of deck, for me it's the best against multiple decks and you can use more color of creature using one type of land. Reanimator is OP for me!! Eheheh

PS: Players have learn how to counteract this type of deck,they use spell like cranial extraction or similar. here becose I have only 1x of my creatures, i don't like use 4x Griselbrand you are more vulnerable!!

BigFatNeko

• Decks
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2019, 03:39:31 am »
Mmmh, also this is true... but unless they see 4x of that card they can't counter everything. I mean ok they get out Griselbrand but i still have the others such as ulamog and iona. I think they might want to go and take out all the reanimation spells more than griselbrand, but again they have to see 3x at least to do that. I dont think it's that easy.

BigFatNeko

• Decks
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2019, 03:42:49 am »
I forgot to update it.

I recently removed 1 Griselbrand to put in JinGitaxian

Radar

• Decks
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2019, 03:59:30 am »
Jin is very good!!

Griselbrand and Iona are the first card if your opponent will try to exile from your deck, everyone use that in reanimator becose are very strong and they must be inside a reanimator deck!!But Surprise them with other creatures with good abilities.

Sorry, you think i'm a conceited, but simply I already play with your type of reanimator and I only try to help you...XD