deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: The only possible outcome of this experiment is that the result is positive  (Read 7691 times)

ApothecaryGeist

• Decks
I vote for Mishra
Happy Brewing!
:)

Soren841

• Decks
Okok before voting I wanna say something. They're both going to be chaos. Since there's no budget, Yidrid having the addition of green is all upside. Also, Eye of the Storm and similar cards add to the storm count as well as being chaos. Yidris also does this (and may bypass certain chaos cards). Mishra is literally just immunity to Nether Void and Possibility Storm. That's it
Nils is the God I worship

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
Is this an election? Am I going to be class president again? Let me get my speech...

Mishra, Artificer Prodigy is unique. His synergies with Possibility Storm, Nether Void are just the beginning. Nullstone Gargoyle, Planar Chaos, and Blood Funnel allow unique interactions with artifacts; hurting your opponents, while leaving yourself unaffected. But most importantly, we have direction. We have an artifact theme, and we have a chaos theme. We have a plan, instead of mindless pick and choose.

Vote for reliability, vote for creativity, vote for greatness. Vote for Mishra!

Soren841

• Decks
Bro Yidris is a theme. Chaos Storm. Nullstone is bad for 9 mana and Planar Chaos kills itself after like 1 turn

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
Yidris
This space for rent.

LordDarkura

• Decks
This vote has gotten a little... chaotic.

Also, it still ended up tied somehow.

So, because this has taken way, way to long, i'm going to google flip a coin and see what comes up.

Heads=Yidris
Tails=Mishra

1 sec...

Heads! We're going to build Yidris. I'm sorry to people who wanted Mishra, but it's been like, a week and we still haven't started building the deck.

Deck building starts now, you can name your cards, yadda yadda yadda. You all know the drill by now.

Again, sorry to Mishra fans, but we NEED to start sometime, and bureaucracy takes awhile (We can build Mishra next, if you want.) I now understand why it takes so long for the government to do things.

Soren841

• Decks
Ayyyy

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
This space for rent.

MonteTribal

• Decks

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
We're going to build Yidris. I'm sorry to people who wanted Mishra, but it's been like, a week and we still haven't started building the deck.

It's okay. I promise to be a good sport about this. I am not bitter, and I will contribute to this Yidris deck.

My first pick is Mishra, Artificer Prodigy.

Soren841

• Decks
Command tower. Everyone please do lands first I recommend 32 lands plus all viable dorks

ORCH1D

• Decks
Dark Ritual. That's a land right?

Soren841

• Decks
Unfortunately no

ApothecaryGeist

• Decks
Grand Coliseum

(you think only 32 lands?  I was thinking closer to 35 total?  (But you're the Yidris king))  :)
Happy Brewing!
:)

Soren841

• Decks
I mean all abur duals in his colors, all fetches, all playable rainbows and ur pretty much at 32