deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Mardu Multicolored Necromonicon - Comments  (Read 292 times)

Comment Bot

Mardu Multicolored Necromonicon - Comments
« on: January 11, 2019, 07:37:18 pm »
Mardu Multicolored Necromonicon

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

osu15

• Decks
Re: Mardu Multicolored Necromonicon - Comments
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 07:37:19 pm »
u need card advantage

kittus

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 08:29:29 pm »
@osu15 hey, thanks for your comment. The lack of card advantage is meant to be solved with afterlife (not quite the same, but its like having extra creatures) and Midnight Reaper. You don't think that's enough?

washes

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2019, 06:58:24 pm »
Hi, I'm thinking of a similar deck and I think a good idea is to include Hero of Precinct One to get a token whenever you cast a multicolored spell, which makes Heroic Reinforcements, another multicolored spell, great (you get three tokens instead of two, which is incredible). Also, I think you should make the deck a bit less clunky: Teysa has obvious synergy with Afterlife, while Judith doesn't since the second effect doesn't trigger with creature tokens. I think you should focus on either one or the other, adding more actual creatures if you choose Judith or play more of that artifact if you choose Teysa (I didn't notice the spirits get pumped!). Finally, I think playing Kaya's Wrath in such a creature heavy deck (even if many creatures have afterlife) is bit counterproductive, but not obviously bad. Just think a bit if it is the correct choice! Nice idea though, I have a very similar one as I said.

kittus

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2019, 12:53:38 pm »
Hi washes! Thank you very much for your comment. I see your point, curving Hero of Precinct One to Judith to Heroic Reinforcements would feel really good. However, adding those cards would mean changing the whole deck. My idea was to use afterlife + Glass of the Guildpact which makes Kaya's Wrath better and it is also a really good card vs midrange, which I think the deck would struggle against (maybe in the current meta it's not worth now that I think of it). Anyway, I think your idea is better for a more consistent deck and I will try to change it.

LokisBastelstube

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2019, 12:24:49 am »
Maybe Risk Factor for drawing cards