deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Server upgrade - downtime on Friday!  (Read 3835 times)

Nils

• Decks
Server upgrade - downtime on Friday!
« on: January 29, 2019, 04:41:24 pm »
Dear deckstats.net users,

As our community has become more and more popular over the last few years it has outgrown our current server. Thus, it's time to move to a new home. I have been preparing a new server for us which will be a lot more powerful and should be keep us going for the next few years at least.

After a lot of testing I think we are finally ready to move now. Thus, I will be taking deckstats.net offline on Friday (February 1st) at approximately 9am GMT (5am EST, 1am PST, 10am CET). I am expecting a downtime of a few hours while I work on transferring over all of our data, doing some final adjustments on the new server and making sure everything still works.

While I am working I will be posting updates on our Twitter page. I will also post another announcement on our forums and on Twitter when the move is completed.

When deckstats.net comes back online you will probably not notice any immediate changes. All URLs will stay the same and all data will be transferred over. However, pages should load significantly faster and outages or random errors should become much more rare.

However, if you notice any broken pages, strange errors or other problems after we have moved to the new server, please let me know.

Thank you for you patience!
Nils