deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Landfall Gates - Comments  (Read 313 times)

Comment Bot

Landfall Gates - Comments
« on: February 03, 2019, 08:25:51 am »
Landfall Gates

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

silentkiss

• Decks
Re: Landfall Gates - Comments
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2019, 08:25:51 am »
what permanent do you want to return to you hand with Kor Skyfisher?
for me the slot of him could be filled much better by Tilling Treefolk and harrow

also Gatecreeper Vine is not much more than a 2 mana Terramorphic Expanse
I see that you play 3 colors and therefore need some "support" toget the right colors. however i would recommend playing evolving wilda and Terramorphic Expanse over playing gates

i also would recommend playing 1 or 2 Boros Garrison for you absolut lategame --> when you only have one land in hand, so you can play this one land every turn and return it back to hand every turn

playing only 8 landfall creatures seems risky vs every controlldeck --> might want to add Valakut Predator
and finaly fling might be good too, probobly with Zektar Shrine Expedition

TinyHound

• Decks
Re: Landfall Gates - Comments
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2019, 10:12:53 am »
With Kor  Skyfisher, I use it to bounce then replay a basic land to firstly get another landfall trigger but secondly to make sure I have some mana up to do something else. Also, with Adventuring Gear, it gives me the opportunity to turn it into a flying landfall creature.

I do however like the idea of the bounce lands and the addition of Fling.