deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [EDH / Commander] Graveyards aren't graveyards... They're just another hand!  (Read 857 times)

Hugin27

• Decks
I agree with Judaspriester cutting Swiftfoot Boots/Lightning Greaves doesn´t seem like a good  idea. You need some protection for Muldrotha, since she´s vital for your gameplan. Thus, I would´nt cut Sylvan Safekeeper either. He saved my a** many times in my Mazirek-Deck, but there he serves, besides the protection, as an additional Sac-Outlet, so maybe he´s not that useful in this specific deck...I´m not sure. :X

Same with Elixir of Immortality, it seem´s much better than Feldon's Cane. Maybe go with both, the Elixir and the Timepiece,  if there´s enough room?

For bringing back sorceries/instants you could use Archaeomancer or Scribe of the Mindful. For my Muldrotha-Deck, I´m considering to don´t play any non-permanents at all, so I could use Primal Surge + Laboratory Maniac as an additional WinCon, though I´m still not quite sure about this idea. ;)

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
Morganator what deck wouldn't use Sol Ring?

This is off-topic, but it was my friend's Seton, Krosan Protector deck. Green mana was so much more important than colorless mana that his Sol Ring would often remain untaped, so he eventually removed it.

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
Some edits done because of Judaspriester's suggestions. I replaced them with cards I liked, but if you have better ideas, feel free to chime in. I took out Sylvan Safekeeper simply because it was pricey. I still feel like my "Protection" section still is below par, though.
I chose Eternal Witness as my instant retriever of choice because my playgroup is forgetful and I can just use it to pop a Laboratory Maniac back into my hand if I don't need it otherwise.

Revision 3

Added/removed cards:
-1 Burnished Hart
-1 Gilt-Leaf Winnower
-1 Glen Elendra Archmage
-1 Kiora, the Crashing Wave
-1 Nyx Weaver
-1 Pull from Tomorrow
-1 Sylvan Safekeeper
+1 Diabolic Intent
+1 Elixir of Immortality
+1 Eternal Witness
+1 Final Parting
+1 Kiora, Master of the Depths
+1 Millikin
+1 Monastery Siege
+1 Myriad Landscape
+1 Perpetual Timepiece
+1 Seal of Doom
+1 The Mending of Dominaria

Changed amounts:
-1 Forest
-2 Island
-1 Swamp

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
Yeah, I didn't realize that Diabolic Intent was $5. It's a good card, but I already have 3 tutors, and I really agree that Sylvan Safekeeper is a fantastic card. I'm also considering adding:
Devoted Druid
Jarad, Golgari Lich Lord
Quillspike

And removing:
Satyr Wayfinder
1 of the Infinite Mana combos

Please tell me what you think of the proposed cut and which of the infinite mana combos I should cut (if any).

Revision 4

Added/removed cards:
-1 Diabolic Intent
+1 Sylvan Safekeeper

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
I decided to go for that last combo and cut some unnecessary cards.
Kodama's Reach doesn't work with Muldrotha, Satyr Wayfinder is just a bit lackluster, and Vraska, Golgari Queen just feels eh. If you disagree with my cuts, feel free to state your opinion!

Revision 5

Added/removed cards:
-1 Kodama's Reach
-1 Satyr Wayfinder
-1 Vraska, Golgari Queen
+1 Devoted Druid
+1 Jarad, Golgari Lich Lord
+1 Quillspike