deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Having Problems with Printing Proxies  (Read 437 times)

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
Having Problems with Printing Proxies
« on: March 26, 2019, 12:50:06 pm »
So when trying to print proxies of any of my decks, I am having multiple problems. 
1. The "Print Now!" button doesn't work. I click it, but it doesn't open the print interface. It just sits there.
2. When trying to check and uncheck certain cards to print, it doesn't work. For example, all my basic lands are automatically unchecked and shouldn't be printed, but they are still shown in the list of card images with the others I am trying to print.

I have tried to troubleshoot these problems by trying to print in Google Chrome on an Apple laptop, and by trying to print on Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge on a Microsoft desktop, but nothing has worked.

Thanks ahead of time!

(Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I couldn't find a place to report and fix bugs)

Judaspriester

• Decks
Re: Having Problems with Printing Proxies
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2019, 12:54:27 pm »
I usually use www.mtgpress.net to print proxies. If you adjust the margins a little, you get 9 cards on a A4 page. Besides that you can choose the edition you can print.
That won't fix your problems, but i think its a decent work around until it's fixed.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2019, 01:20:08 pm »
This link would have probably been the place to bring this to the Admins attention. https://deckstats.net/forum/index.php/board,2.0.html

In the mean time Judas pretty much hit the ways I use to print proxies.
This space for rent.

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2019, 02:04:41 pm »
Ok, thank you both.