deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: VAMPIRE -B - Comments  (Read 436 times)

Comment Bot

VAMPIRE -B - Comments
« on: August 10, 2014, 06:27:23 am »
This is the comment topic for VAMPIRE -B.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für VAMPIRE -B.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

MartyWayne

• Decks
Re: VAMPIRE -B - Comments
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2014, 06:27:23 am »
Since you are running monoblack I think you may be able to get away with 22 lands instead of 23. If you do that.....
-1 Swamp
+1 Blade of the Bloodchief

Also, I do not know if you are using this for casual play or not, but I would recommend getting some dark rituals in here.

Vampire nighthawk on turn one?!?!?!?!?!

If you want to go the dark ritual route I would suggest:
-3 Swamp
-1 Blade of the Bloodchief
+4 Dark Rituals

If you have a dark ritual you can play any card in your dark on the second turn. You can possibly go into turn three with a 5/4 flyer with Vampire Nocturnus.... not bad. Not to mention with less lands Nocturnus' ability is even stronger. Maybe add some terramorphic expanses to help thin your deck out to make the ability as close to as 100% effective as possible.

Just some ideas/suggestions.

:)