deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Scion of the Ur-Dragon - Comments  (Read 315 times)

Comment Bot

Scion of the Ur-Dragon - Comments
« on: March 22, 2019, 05:19:27 am »
Scion of the Ur-Dragon

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Darknessy

• Decks
Re: Scion of the Ur-Dragon - Comments
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 05:19:27 am »
Love this deck. Do you have any thoughts on Smothering Tithe? I've lately been putting it in almost any deck that has white and it seems especially potent given the wheel effects in this deck.

N4M3Z

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 03:46:05 pm »
Hi, thanks for reaching out. Smothering Tithe will definitely make it's way into the deck as well as some other newer cards. I'm currently looking into making this deck more friendly towards my current meta, i.e. exchanging efficiency for flavour. Smothering Tithe makes sense in a way that dragons like to make hoards. I'm also thinking about replacing the efficient board wipes with Descent of the Dragons, that actually works well with Scourge of Valkas and interacts with the entire table instead of picking at players one by one, which is what this deck tends to do. If you have further suggestion, feel free to let me know.

Nivikyesac

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2019, 09:28:36 pm »
Do you by any chance have a more recent list? I have a buddy who would die for this style of deck but I just wanna see if there would be any changes made before I show it to them.