deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Abzan - Empowering the Hero of Precinct One! - Comments  (Read 364 times)

Comment Bot

Abzan - Empowering the Hero of Precinct One! - Comments
« on: March 30, 2019, 11:30:59 am »
Abzan - Empowering the Hero of Precinct One!

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Grulman

• Decks
Re: Abzan - Empowering the Hero of Precinct One! - Comments
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2019, 11:30:59 am »
ich würde vorschlagen, Sigarda ins sidebord zu packen znd dafür Shalai, Voice of Plenty zu spielen.

xAzaras

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2019, 01:03:35 pm »
Indeed. Sigarda is a very strong card for a sideboard. But I would never play her in main deck..

derrien

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2019, 08:18:32 pm »
That is definitely true, just had two lying around, they were multicolor, a damn cool card itself and fit right into the curve. If I make replacements she will be one of the first to go.

For Shalai, I am actually a bit on the fence, because I really want to try and keep Hero of Precinct One as the only mono-colored card. It is a though decision; Shalai, Voice of Plenty has a relevant ability.

xAzaras

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2019, 01:10:56 am »
How about 1 Shalai and 1 Sigarda? :D

derrien

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2019, 01:51:08 pm »
The split between Sigarda and Shalai is a good one and I already adjusted it. Now I just have to test it a bit.

nevetsjy

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2019, 02:01:31 pm »
Cool. I like me a Junk brew. You might want to consider Kitchen Finks in SB...good against Burn. I'm not a fan of Sandsteppe Citadel (esp. with the full four) to be honest...

derrien

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2019, 03:21:04 pm »
The deck is actually build with casual kitchen table games (1v1/1vX) in mind. I agree with you of course; Sandsteppe Citadel would be an immediate drop for me, if I wanted to win a FNM with it.
In the same vein I would cut Sigarda and Trostani from the deck as well as Emmara. Shanna would be an edge case. Instead I would include Voice of Resurgence, Windswept Heath and the likes in combination with Kinght of the Reliquary.

I would also think about including some discard spells. Maybe not Thoughtseize, but a multicolored one. Kitchen Finks is definitely worth a thought.