deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: UDevotion - Comments  (Read 291 times)

Comment Bot

UDevotion - Comments
« on: April 10, 2019, 07:31:11 pm »
UDevotion

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

nsyrette

• Decks
Re: UDevotion - Comments
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 07:31:11 pm »
That Shimmer enchantment you have needs some thought... cards are now defined by the type: "Basic land", "Artifact land", "Legendary land" and the sub-types: Plains, Island, Mountain, Swamp and Forest.  (I never realized this until I was inspecting your deck; found a great enchantment for green that helps, for other decks Prismatic Omen )...

In some ways the wording will get you... (just like reality I guess in some ways)

Drezzle

• Decks
Re: UDevotion - Comments
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2019, 12:19:56 am »
i play in a meta where 1) very predictable opponents colorwise (and they dont play blue!)  2) they almost exclusively use basics 3) mostly 2HG 4) they never slot in enough enchantment removal.

My understanding is i can name Plains. which will have the guy playing white (assumed) either split his mana going forward (dropping a land while the rest are phased) or essentially skipping every other turn.  are you saying i cannot name Plains?

Ruling i found in Scryfall.com says: Can affect basic or non-basic types, but it must be for a specific type. The chosen type must be an existing land type. See the glossary of the comprehensive rulebook for more details on existing land types.
(2004-10-04)