deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [EDH / Commander] Hell Heaven - Kaalia of the Vast  (Read 3201 times)

TyllanDrake

• Decks
[EDH / Commander] Hell Heaven - Kaalia of the Vast
« on: April 22, 2019, 10:59:06 am »
Hell Heaven - Kaalia of the Vast

Competitive Aggro.
I added some cards in the Maybeboard so you can consider using them as you prefer.
This deck is pretty well balanced and contains interesting creatures such as "Thalia, Heretic Cathar", "Demonlord Belzenlok"  and "Razaketh, the Foulblooded".
I also decided to insert "Cloudshift" and "Whispersilk Cloak" , I rarely saw these cards with this Commander.
Objective: summon Kaalia in turn 3 (or  4) and unleash an army of powerful (and beautiful) Angels, Demons and Dragons.
Hope you find this list useful, it took me a while to design this deck! Have fun!

lord_pinky_pinky

• Decks
Re: [EDH / Commander] Hell Heaven - Kaalia of the Vast
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2020, 07:36:34 am »
You could add in Earnest Fellowship to grant your creatures global protection from the most common removal colors. :)

TyllanDrake

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2020, 04:50:31 pm »
Hi! Thank you so much! Now I have to think at the card that should be removed, it's the most difficult part! I'll take some time to think about it... Thank you again and thank you for the Like you gave to my deck! Kaalia is my favourite card (I'm not joking) and I'd do everything to make this Commander AMAZING!!!

QuestorXL

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2020, 08:00:32 pm »
Nice deck. Good ideas for for Kaalia in group play. Thankx for sharing.👍 IMHO: Earnest Fellowship is a global effect and can be risky giving my opponents creatures pro-colors, too.

khalitas18

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2020, 08:04:25 pm »
no le engañen diciendo que son buenas ideas, porqe el copia y pega que hizo es enorme haha
una peta tierras sin tener las cartas buenas, ve a abusar a otro lado porque kalia no es para eso pero bueno aya tu con tu abuso de poder

AenimaD

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2020, 08:08:25 pm »
I built a Kaalia deck myself and am impressed you took a very different route to it. Only thing I'm wondering is why you label it as competitive; I don't think this deck would have a chance at all against competetive decks.

TyllanDrake

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2020, 10:45:35 am »
Hi! I took a look at your deck and I have to say that, as I expected, it's a completely different style from mine... But I like it!:)
I called my Hell Heaven "Competitive" because I faced a long list of opponents with amazing decks and I won many times. I know that Kaalia can't win against everything (she can't stand a chance against meta decks or similar) but it's something I built with a lot of attention and I'm proud to announce myself to a tournament (in my city) with her, just to show a different way to play Commander:)

MajordomoTom

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2020, 06:23:54 am »
Your Kaalia of the Vast, my Edgar Markov.  BLOOD WILL BE SPILT!

ezqimo

• Decks
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2020, 09:54:19 am »
Very elaborate deck tech ! Well done !

TyllanDrake

• Decks
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2020, 09:56:50 am »
Thank you, I really appreciate it! :)

Jugadormolon.1

• Decks
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2020, 02:25:41 pm »
really nice deck,
 why don't you try terror of the peaks?
😉

Jugadormolon.1

• Decks
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2020, 06:07:43 pm »
also, reya dawnbringer seems good for the deck
😉

TyllanDrake

• Decks
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2020, 10:14:42 am »
Hi Jugadormolon, I don't know why there was a -1 on your comment (I opened the discussion forum right now), I set it to 0 now, you should see it. I'd start by thanking you for your advice, I really like Terror of the peaks in MTG Arena (I have two different deck with it!) but I still don't think it's "time" to consider it for Kaalia. My deck is not pre-defined and it takes a loooong time to me to decide whether to include a card or not, the same reasoning applies to Reya (one of the first cards in the pre-pre-pre-alpha of this deck)! I think that in the following months I'll make a video explaining my considerations and I'll put the link the deck description here. The only thinf I can tell you right now is too keep taking a look at it:) Thank you again for your comments and sorry for the inconveniece!

ezqimo

• Decks
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2020, 02:09:59 pm »
Hey Man, look forward to your video ... send me the link when it's done

TyllanDrake

• Decks
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2020, 04:21:56 pm »
Thank you ezqimo for your feedback:) I think it'll really take a pretty long time to make it (several months considering all the "sections" I want to make, suggestions, strategies etc...) and because of university the time is veeery limited! Il post news and updates in the description section, or maybe I'll send a message to each of your that gave me the like on this deck:)