deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Adapt v1.0 - Comments  (Read 670 times)

Comment Bot

Adapt v1.0 - Comments
« on: April 23, 2019, 11:16:41 pm »
Adapt v1.0

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

FSUdank

• Decks
Re: Adapt v1.0 - Comments
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 11:16:41 pm »
Very nice! I would replace Applied Biomancy with Arbor Armament though

habundloot

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 11:55:57 pm »
First of all, thanks for your reply and your improvement. I am not sure if it is really better, because with Applied Biomancy you can remove the biggest threat of the enemy at least for one round AND have one counter placed on Target creature until the end of round. This might trigger other abilities. Mana should not be a Problem, but i guess i‘ll put it in the maybeboard! :)

Warstrich

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2019, 01:14:34 pm »
I like seeing more people playing with adapt. Hope it's okay I make a quick note regarding your last comment regarding Applied Biomancy. It does not actually place a +1/+1 counter on a creature, it just raises the power and toughness for one turn. You might be aware of this and your comment: "have one counter placed on Target creature until the end of round", might have been just a typo/brainfart. Just wanted to make sure that the distinction is known, so that you won't get called out on it in a match. :)

habundloot

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2019, 03:02:38 pm »
Sure it's okay. I like if someone comments the decks, so that there can be a discussion. But you are right of course in two things - it is just unitl end of turn AND it was a brainfart. I meant it right. :)

Faceorface

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2019, 04:42:27 pm »

habundloot

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2019, 09:29:43 am »
Nice Suggestion, but it brings its own mechanic into the Deck. I‘m not sure which cards i should get out for it. Any suggestion and why? :)

nifty129

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2019, 09:29:21 pm »
Sadly, sharktocrab, zegenia, stony, and arbor are all objectively bad cards. Biomancy and quench can be dropped as well. So what do we fill those holes with, evolution sage, enter the unknown, and biogenic ooze. With the new set you wan't to be proliferating counters in a deck like this.