deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: [Modern] Venser's Ponza Scheme  (Gelesen 305 mal)

Mostlynotgay

• It's really not THAT impressive
    • Mostlynotgay Videos
  • Decks
[Modern] Venser's Ponza Scheme
« am: April 25, 2019, 06:36:13 Vormittag »
Straight up, better name.

Venser's Ponza Scheme

I love, love, LOVE land control decks.  I know, i'm sorry.  I have a Mono Red, several R/W, a R/B, and a UB.  I built a mono-blue land control deck ( I guess they're called "Ponza" decks?), which I really like.  But I really, really wanted to squeeze white into the deck so I could run Venser, the Soujurner.  Venser's ULT is just so perfect with the deck (whenever you cast a spell, exile a permanent).  The addition of white makes the game plan change a little bit. 

First, I got rid of Frost Titan and replaced it with Venser, Shaper Savant.  it's ETB is another bounce that can hit any permanent.  With Venzer, you do his +2 which will essentially blink Vanser, allowing you an additional bounce every turn.  It also lets you run Mainboard Leyline of Sanctity

Your wincons are:
1. Beats with Colonnade
2. Beats with Venser
3. Jace
Youtube Videos: Mostlynotgay

"You're such a f*ggot for playing that in multiplayer" - Opponent when I played Confusion in the Ranks

Modern >