deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Slimefoot Brood - Comments  (Read 91 times)

Comment Bot

Slimefoot Brood - Comments
« on: January 30, 2019, 04:15:04 am »
Slimefoot Brood

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

gNecrOz

• Decks
Re: Slimefoot Brood - Comments
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 04:15:16 am »
We got our first brutal win in my play group with the deck this past Saturday, (1/26/19) We were able to slip under the radar with some tokens. We snagged a Second Harvest while we had Itlimoc out. Then we were able to drain everyone using Cutthroat, Vindictive Vampire, and Slimefoot, using Sklamp to kill and draw into more answers.

gNecrOz

• Decks
Re: Slimefoot Brood - Comments
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2019, 07:41:45 am »

(Edit 1/15/19 )

- Removed almost all Fungus & Thallids
- Removed the spells ' Worldly Tutor ' and ' Dark Petition '
- Removed Creatures ' Verdeloth the Ancient ' and ' Winding Constrictor '
- Removed Land ' Terramorphic Expanse '

+ Added Creatures ' Verdant Force ', ' Jade Mage ', and '
Razaketh, the Foulblooded '
+ Added Spells ' Summoner's Pact ', ' Chord of Calling ', ' Scatter the Seeds ', ' Reanimate ', ' Buried Alive ', ' Costly Plunder '
+ Enchantment ' Night Soil '
+ Artifact ' Illusionist's Bracers '
+ Land ' Phyrexian Tower '

*These changes were made based on my play group and their estranged hatred for the Spore counter Thallid / Fungus System haha *
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Edit 1/25/19)

With the Release of Ravnica: Allegiance, they have provided some cards that can replace a few in the deck

- Removed Spells ' Costly Plunder '
- Removed Creatures ' Elves of Deep Shadow ' and ' Poison-Tip Archer '

+ Added Creatures ' Vindictive Vampire ' and ' Priest of Forgotten Gods '
+ Added Spells ' Bankrupt in Blood '
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Edit 1/30/19)

I have been sitting here, I have decided that I need to make some Very small Changes to my Removal and my Recursion

- Removed Spells ' In Garruk's Wake ' and ' Nature's Lore '
- Removed Creatures ' Yavimaya Sapherd '

+ Added Spells ' Gaze of Granite ' and ' Treasured Find '
+ Added Creatures ' Eternal Witness '

The wake is strong but was not viable till late game, and this deck makes you too big of a target to get off.
The Yavi Sapherd, was okay for a 2 creature 3 drop, however the advantage of bring back a Second Harvest or some Targeted Removal.
Same for Nat. Lore, the Ramp is good but I feel like I have yet to use it much, adding a second form of recursion from my graveyard is good

Also to note, I am debating on removing, Spore Swarm and add Damnation