deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Wolves - Comments  (Read 166 times)

Comment Bot

Wolves - Comments
« on: May 16, 2019, 03:09:27 pm »
Wolves

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Judaspriester

• Decks
Re: Wolves - Comments
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 03:09:27 pm »
Hey,

I'll suggest to replace Blossoming Sands, Elfhame Palace, Selesnya Guildgate, Stirring Wildwood, Tranquil Expanse and Tranquil Garden with basics. All of these enter tapped, without giving a real advantage. Colorfixing shouldn't be a problem in a Gx deck. If you want to improve it, Sunpetal Grove and Canopy Vista would be good aditions without exploding the budget.

Since you produce alot of tokens, what about Ashnod's Altar as additional mana source?

Adaptive Automaton and Metallic Mimic could also be interesting, I'm just not sure, if they still fit into your budget.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.

P0mskid00dly0ps

• Decks
Re: Wolves - Comments
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 05:27:04 pm »
I have the Adaptive Automaton in there already I think? I have alot of those tap land just sitting around so I thought I'd use them to try and mana fix for cheap but you do make a good point about the speed of them. We'll see if I can afford those other lands lol I'm also getting a Mathas deck together and it's a bit more pricey than this one. Thanks for the advice!