deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Simic Evolve - Comments  (Read 94 times)

Comment Bot

Simic Evolve - Comments
« on: May 23, 2019, 02:52:01 pm »
Simic Evolve

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

silentkiss

• Decks
Re: Simic Evolve - Comments
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2019, 02:52:01 pm »
I like the idea of the deck so I hope I can help to make it a bit better :)

Uktabi Drake does not trigger your Shambleshark   evolve and only triggers your Crocanura evolve, but Crocanura costs 3 and Uktabi Drake costs 1 so it seems unlikely for this to happen. do you plan on holding them both in your hand till turn 4 than you will be dead to delver already.

Coiling Oracle does not do much in your deck, it will not trigger evolve (yes i know it triggers Cloudfins evolve the first time.. but that is super slow), and I fear that if you play him you will lose too much tempo.
If you really want value play Contentious Plan

Aether Theorist --> scry 1 is not really a good effect. and otherwise he is a 2 mana 1/3... which is super slow and dies to burn (3life) and delver (3life) he can not fly he has no reach, and nearly no interactions with the rest of the deck, I would cut it. As a 2 mana slot you can play Pollenbright Druid or Aquastrand Spider, just to mention 2, they are also better to evolve Crocanura, and equally good for cloudfin.

Stormbound Geist is the real Delver killer, just to mention ;)

When playing Young Wolf I have the problem, that the enemy just ignores him... so you might need to look into some buff cards (Rancor, Hunger of the Howlpack)

In case you will get your Cloudfin Raptor going you will run into the problem that your enemy will just remove it --> you need some why to protect him (Vines of Vastwood, Dispel)

Wall of Tanglecord seems a bit .... slow/does little if you have other ways to deal with delver (Cloudfin Raptor, Crocanura, Aquastrand Spider, Stormbound Geist)

Finaly Temporal Spring is pretty slow, removes good bit slow, just a guess have a look at Titanic Brawl.

Have fun and keep going with the nice decks and not with the stupid U-counter all :D