deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Dralnu, the mill lord - Comments  (Read 221 times)

Comment Bot

Dralnu, the mill lord - Comments
« on: May 29, 2019, 10:36:50 am »
Dralnu, the mill lord

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

khalitas18

• Decks
Re: Dralnu, the mill lord - Comments
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2019, 10:36:50 am »
el comandante es bueno, pero recuerda, que tiene una gran pega y solo te vi una carta para protegerlo, creo que en un momento dado saldrias perdiendo

Judaspriester

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2019, 11:02:29 am »
Hey,

first of all I reccomend to cut Temple of the False God. In a deck with land ramp he may be fine, but outside he can hurt alot, since its a dead land drop until turn 5. If you miss a land drop, it hurts you even future.

Then, what about Mind Stone? You could use it early on as mana ramp and later on as additional card draw (maybe the final card draw for lab maniac).

Besides that, I reccomend to add some graveyard hate. Otherwise you could run into problems if you play against reanimate decks. Scavenger Grounds, Tormod's Crypt and/or Ashiok, Dream Render could help here.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.

pappadisale

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2019, 11:22:12 am »
I removed temple and I added commander's sphere.
I do not really like adding one or more of the graveyard removal, I can't see a card to remove from the list to make some place for it

Judaspriester

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2019, 11:41:29 am »
Well, the graveyard hate is a little meta dependant. If you think you don't need it in your playgroup it's fine. ;)

I've got a Muldrotha, the Gravetide deck with 100 permanents. By milling that deck you would usually give me a big boost, in stead of harming me. If you have nothing then to empty my graveyard.. GG.

Btw, if you need a slot for graveyard hate (I would reccomend Ashiok here, because he also disables your opponents tutors), Trinket Mage would be an option. He allows you to tutor for 3 cards: Everflowing Chalice, Expedition Map and Sol Ring. I agree with you that those are nice cards, but I don't think they are essential enough to add a tutor for them.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.