deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: ASK a NINJA.com - Comments  (Lu 279 fois)

Comment Bot

• Invité
ASK a NINJA.com - Comments
« le: Mai 31, 2019, 02:28:50 pm »
ASK a NINJA.com

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

khalitas18

• Decks
Re: ASK a NINJA.com - Comments
« Réponse #1 le: Mai 31, 2019, 02:28:51 pm »
solo 10 cartas que tienen coste 5 o superior, y se supone que gracias a yuriko ganas en 2 turnos, pues ya me diras como lo haces si apenas tienes cartas

Garlock

• Decks
« Réponse #2 le: Mai 31, 2019, 03:23:46 pm »
First, tell me how you win with her in 2 turns in any deck?  I don't recall there being a 20 CMC card in blue or black.  Her ability doesn't count as commander damage.

I don't believe Yuriko to be a top tier cEDH deck.  This is just a fun deck I put together, but here's an explanation to the best of my ability:

WinCon 1:  Entomb/Unearth Jin-Gitaxias, Core Augur ASAP.
 - I have done this on turn 2 or 3 on several occasions.  It's a 3 card combo, potentially 2 if you have Jin and Unearth in your opening hand.  If not, tutor for the missing piece.
 - This will leave your opponents with nothing on turn 2ish.  Then you smash them with Jin for a few turns while you get a good hand.

My main line for this deck has been:
 - Vampiric or Liliana for Eldrazi
 - Keep Eldrazi on top of library with Brainstorm, Jace, the Mind Sculptor, Sensei's Divining Top, Scroll Rack.
 - Smash faces with Yuriko
 - Cast Eldrazi to finish off survivors

So there you go. You don't need many 10+ CMC cards if you have tutors and library manipulation.  You just go get them and keep them on top.

- G
« Modifié: Mai 31, 2019, 03:30:09 pm par Garlock »

Garlock

• Decks
« Réponse #3 le: Mai 31, 2019, 03:47:44 pm »
This deck is also tailored to my playgroup.  If I were building it for general play, I'd likely remove sire of stagnation and thief of blood for more removal spells.  Also, I'd swap out things like sudden spoiling and sudden death for cheaper cards with similar effects.

Bontu's Reckoning, fatal push, repulse, galestrike, etc. would all work.