deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: Modern Horizons Spoilers  (Lida 11691 vezes)

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
Re: Modern Horizons Spoilers
« Responder #225 em: Maio 31, 2019, 06:42:51 pm »
Few more cards I play play-test in my Sidisi deck (Mob- deck produces enough tokens where I'd almost never pay for it, Graveshifter as redundancy for E-Wit, Return from Extinction in zombie tribal deck seems card).
This space for rent.

Soren841

• Decks
« Responder #226 em: Maio 31, 2019, 07:57:09 pm »
Will be posting them soon
Nils is the God I worship

burn your face

• Decks
« Responder #227 em: Maio 31, 2019, 09:09:45 pm »
 I feel like Ninja could work in modern. The cheap interaction in blue and black is pretty good

Soren841

• Decks
« Responder #228 em: Junho 01, 2019, 04:29:31 am »
Do we really need me to post 50+ bulk commons and uncommons?

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
« Responder #229 em: Junho 01, 2019, 07:12:33 am »
Don't bother. None of them are all that noteworthy, which is probably why they were left last.

Soren841

• Decks
« Responder #230 em: Junho 01, 2019, 07:20:48 am »
I mean yeah but that's like a solid 30 karma

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
« Responder #231 em: Junho 01, 2019, 01:01:54 pm »
There's a few that are ok but none that super impressive. Like Morganator said, probably why they were left for last.
This space for rent.

Red_Wyrm

• I'm the boss of the forums.
  • Decks
« Responder #232 em: Junho 01, 2019, 06:36:13 pm »
I mean yeah but that's like a solid 30 karma

Does karma actually do anything? Or is it just like a representation of your reputation on the forums?
My King Baby said yes!
I thought you'd never ask
Also, I always spell your name correctly, Red_Wurm.  :)

Please, it is Red

entropize

• Decks
« Responder #233 em: Junho 01, 2019, 06:53:31 pm »
I believe that karma simply shows how accurate your statements regarding mtg are as well as how popular your decks are. As far as I know, and if I am wrong sorry, karma points don't really do anything outside of that. Mind you I can not wait for a few of these cards. looking forward to testing out answered prayers, mox tantalite, carrion feeder, squirrel nest, charming vampire, and yawgmoth thran physician. I know carrion feeder and squirrel nest are being re-released but they are bound to be fun. Answered prayers and charming vampire will be interesting, answered prayers is a much better version of ajani's welcome, although becoming a creature does make it possible to be removed and charming vampire will be a great addition to my vampire deck, kept getting it confused with captivating vampire since the names are similar. yawgmoth in particular will be quite interesting going into three of my decks that deal with counters. i might try birthing boughs as a slow token generator. It seems like a worse version of spawning pit minus the sacrifice aspect, but the mana needed to funnel into it makes it seem slow to me.
« Última modificação: Junho 01, 2019, 07:15:43 pm por entropize »

Marshstepper78

• Decks
« Responder #234 em: Junho 02, 2019, 09:12:42 pm »
Karma points don't actually mean anything; it is difficult to reasonably argue otherwise.

Sycophants could upvote a user's posts and like their decks just because. Salty people downvote posts for trivial reasons. Liking/disliking a deck is pretty subjective as each playgroup is different, with different rules at times. There was even some Peter Pan user posting inane irrelevant shit in a mad dash to reach 100 posts recently.

It seems to me to be more of an e-peen/popularity contest thing, or an indication of how long someone has been present on the site.