deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Pauper Simic Cyborgs - Comments  (Read 80 times)

Comment Bot

Pauper Simic Cyborgs - Comments
« on: June 05, 2019, 05:40:10 pm »
Pauper Simic Cyborgs

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

silentkiss

• Decks
Re: Pauper Simic Cyborgs - Comments
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2019, 05:40:10 pm »
I like the idea of the deck.
First, is there a reason why you play Brainstorm over Preordain? If you have cards in the next 2 cards of your library which you do not want to have at the moment Brainstorm does not help you, Preordain could.
For me it looks like the deck is a beat down deck --> Aether Swooper is not a beat down card, he is more of a .... energie card (aka bad), is he your anti-delver with a buff card (Mirran Mettle --> too good for that, Bonesplitter --> he wil not attack, Inventor's Goggles --> yea that is good ... a precise 2 card combo vs delver)? or does he generate an artifact (then he is a 2 mana 1/1 artifact)
Inventor's Goggles is so slow, it costs 1 mana and deals 1 damage a turn, and the opponent can play around it (no instant like Mirran Mettle)

In my opinion Aether Swooper should be replaced by .. like Frogmite (still 15 creatures,
Inventor's Goggles replaced by ... Thoughtcast or Chromatic Star

I like the Snow-Covered Lands / Evolving Wilds / Arcum's Astrolabe combi package,
but right now it seems weaker than the Artifact lands / Prophetic Prism and Chromatic Star package
I just fear that you will run in the problem that you lack artifacts by turn 2/3

GL playing it