deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] Modern Infinite Squirrels Combo  (Read 549 times)

MTGDeiv

• Decks
[Modern] Modern Infinite Squirrels Combo
« on: June 10, 2019, 10:22:33 pm »
Modern Infinite Squirrels Combo

To get this combo going you need 3 pieces:

Squirrel Nest + Intruder Alarm + Arbor Elf

one deck to meme them all

entropize

• Decks
Re: [Modern] Modern Infinite Squirrels Combo
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 11:16:36 pm »
Beware the squirrels. I had a similar idea with krenko, intruder alarm, and a burn card, but ended up taking out the alarm. Realized if it faced another token deck then it could get deadly for me since they could turn my own card on me instead. Anyway another card to consider would be blasting station. With your initial combo plus that you could destroy any opponent in a single turn. I do have one suggestion though, I would consider cutting intruder alarm down to three with an enchantment searcher so that way if you draw more than one, you don't have a dead card. Two intruder alarms in play do the same as three, one or four. Sadly the only enchantment searchers I can think of are zur the enchanter and idyllic tutor that would not work well with this deck's color themes.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 09:22:32 pm by entropize »

MTGDeiv

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 10:02:48 am »
The blasting station just fits in perfectly. Thanks for your suggestion! And I was thinking of adding a tutor for the enchantment, but I don't want to splash into other colours too much.

icarus1979

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2019, 02:43:09 pm »
What do you think about Dryad Arbor ? You can Enchant it as a land and untap it as a creature
Expect my visit when the darkness comes. The night I think is best for hiding all."Ouallada

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2019, 08:03:08 pm »
Your deck was selected as our deckstats.net deck of the week this week. Congratulations!
Please contact the user “admin” or email [email protected] if you have any questions about Deckstats!

Cacomagic

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2019, 09:25:41 pm »
Just wondering...The "Beck" side of   Beck / Call should be funny in this deck. You can also use Cream of the crop to manipulate the top cards .
btw, it's a nice deck man.

DanyTheWarrior

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2019, 05:14:31 pm »
Not exactly a tutor, but Commune with the Gods can help you find either of your combo pieces without splashing other color

khalitas18

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2019, 10:35:22 am »
y como luchas vs linea mistica?