deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: 4 color EDH  (Read 188 times)

judedudemude

• Ach! Hans, run! It's Jude!
    • Captain Azazel Vii Backwards, the Jude dude in a mude himself
  • Decks
4 color EDH
« on: July 28, 2019, 08:30:52 am »
Bruse and Ikra Partner EDH Commander Deck!

An agro combo deck, where battling it out while gaining tons of life or preforming a infinite combo to win the game. Aetherflux Reservoir can win the game. Bruse and Ikra means a battle focused strategy, dealing tons of damage, stuff like vial smasher to lower opponent's life down to 0 and, also gaining life to out pace opponents. For this deck, it will be a four color (without blue) partner commander deck meaning this deck will have two commanders, this deck will also be legendary tribal meaning most of the creatures will be legendary. Second part of the strategy is one of multiple combos that is outside of battle. Example one is ooze on the field while devoted druid and morselhoarder are in the graveyard to gain infinite mana out of nowhere and the second example is the infinite graveyard recursion combo. The partners that only partner with only one other creatures are also added since just casting them will keep tutoring out more to keep dropping stuff. Ways to get stuff back from the GY (I have multiple ways to get stuff I want in the GY and getting them out of the GY). Sun Titian can bring back Animate Dead back from the GY for Worldgorger Dragon and other crazy combo things. Most creatures are focused to do big things during the battle phase while most of these creature will also be legendary. Captain Sisay and other ways to tutor out a lot of my creatures/cards.

Replacements:
1 Search for Tomorrow replaces Search for Tomorrow
1 Return to Nature replaces Naturalize

Maybe Sideboard:
1 Fellwar Stone
1 Quillspike
1 Kethis, the Hidden Hand
1 Arvad the Cursed
1 Myriad Landscape
1 Overwhelming Stampede

To weaken the deck (temporary)
1 Dance of the Dead