deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Goblin Blender - Comments  (Read 142 times)

Comment Bot

Goblin Blender - Comments
« on: June 22, 2019, 10:43:56 pm »
Goblin Blender

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Reyane

• I like weird decks.
  • Decks
Re: Goblin Blender - Comments
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2019, 10:43:56 pm »
If anybody has any suggestions on how to improve this - let me know! I am trying to keep it semi-budget. :P

stecyk

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2019, 10:56:30 pm »
Goblin Sharpshooter would be worth considering (not sure  if the  $4 price tag puts it out of budget range). it will help against other 1/1 token decks (especially 1/1 flyers).
Depending on how many tokens you are producing through out the game, Ogre Battledriver will make them 3/1 with haste...Furystoke Giant will you to tap them all to do 2 damage to creature/player.  Furystoke Giant also has persist, so given the likelihood with which you can sac it  or ping it for two you can repeat it the next turn if need be.

Reyane

• I like weird decks.
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2019, 11:15:38 pm »
My budget can increase quite a bit in all honesty - I started it more toward the low side. I like the sharpshooter and furystoke giant recommendations. Tap for 2 damage on goblins and goblin tokens would be a nice addition. Thank you.