deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: I can't believe that Gideon Jura is F***ing Dead - Comments  (Read 81 times)

Comment Bot

I can't believe that Gideon Jura is F***ing Dead

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

CleanBelwas

• Decks
Re: I can't believe that Gideon Jura is F***ing Dead - Comments
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 10:26:41 am »
This deck looks cool. Whenever I see an Oketra's monument, I always want to recommend Whitemane Lion. The Lion is a decent card anyway, can be used to save someone important creature in a pinch or re-trigger an ETB effect, but it absolutely shines with the monument. Because of the flash, it basically turns into "Pay W: create a 1/1 with vigilance" at instant speed! You can just pump all your remaining white mana into tokens before your turn starts. An amazing budget mana sink in white. And if you have a skull clamp kicking around, the card draw is real. Also combo's great with soul warden for two instances of life gain.

I mean, I'm not sure what you'd want to cut for it because like I say, the list looks pretty sweet, but as someone who has used and abused this combo and seen how out of hand it can get, I thought I'd share in case it interested you.