deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [EDH / Commander] Riku of Reflecting Combos  (Read 314 times)

Flucker360

• Decks
[EDH / Commander] Riku of Reflecting Combos
« on: July 19, 2019, 05:07:35 am »
Riku of Reflecting Combos

The main strategy of this deck is to copy our own creatures with copy spells or permanents like: Rite of replication, Cackling Counterpart, Saheeli's Artistry, etc...We have plenty of ways to stop our opponents boards while developing ours in the process. Pesky artifacts or enchantments? Reclamation Sage, Acidic Slime, and Qasali Slingers can deal with that.Troublesome indestructible creatures? Dungeon geists and Frost Titan can lock those down, Baral's Expertise can return that to their hand. Maze of ith, glacial chasm, other utility lands causing you problems? Acidic Slime, Beast within, and Chaos warp can deal with that.

Slyvester12

• Decks
Re: [EDH / Commander] Riku of Reflecting Combos
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2019, 10:41:30 am »
Your mana curve seems pretty high. Is your meta fairly slow? Also, you don't seem to have an even enough spread to take advantage of Seasons Past, mostly focusing on 3 and 4 drops. Finally, while I understand what you're going for with your wincons, how often do they actually stick around to go off? It doesn't seem like you'll ever have enough mana to cast and copy them in the same turn.
Elves and infect are the best things in Magic.

Flucker360

• Decks
Re: [EDH / Commander] Riku of Reflecting Combos
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2019, 11:43:43 pm »
Thanks for the suggestions

My meta is not the fastest. I mainly put seasons past to get back certain spells. I could replace with an alternative. But from the times I've casted it. I get a large number of cards back that are useful and help me deal with problems or win the game. I don't usually play my win con creatures until I have a copy effect with it. So, majority of the time my deck just plays ramp spells. I have also found that I may have too many of those. I might replace some for big mana spells like: Mana geyser, Brass's Bounty, etc..