deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: Muldrotha, the Gravetide - Comments  (Lu 182 fois)

Comment Bot

• Invité
Muldrotha, the Gravetide - Comments
« le: Juillet 26, 2019, 10:41:20 am »
Muldrotha, the Gravetide

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Judaspriester

• Decks
Re: Muldrotha, the Gravetide - Comments
« Réponse #1 le: Juillet 26, 2019, 10:41:20 am »
What about replacing Perpetual Timepiece with Millikin? you only mill one card, but you get 1 mana instead of paying 2.

Seal of Primordium and Seal of Doom do a great job for removal.

Spark Double could be useful for a second Muldrotha.

I understand the idea behind Mirror-Mad Phantasm, but don't you think that move would be a little greedy? if you mill half your deck, followed by an opponents graveyard hate, you're kinda screwd. I prefere a little more controlled mill. It may make the deck slower, but it's harder to ruin the game for me with a single graveyard clear.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.

Magic 25

• Decks
« Réponse #2 le: Juillet 26, 2019, 02:45:41 pm »
Hi,

thnaks for your comment.
I prefer Perpetual Timepiece, because of its ability to safe some cards from graveyardhate.
The seals are a good advice, i'll take it!
About Spark Double i dont know, because i need the mana for the things in my graveyard then for the ability of a second Muldrotha.
Yeah, Mirror-Mad ist greedy, would you recoment more cards with dredge instead?

Judaspriester

• Decks
« Réponse #3 le: Juillet 26, 2019, 04:42:17 pm »
https://deckstats.net/decks/112190/1051092-muldrotha-the-gravetide-perman/

This is the Muldrotha deck I've got. It was interesting to build because I limited myself to 100 permanents, which means I can get everything back. Take a look on it. Some cards may be out of budget for you, but you may find some interesting ideas.

About Spark Double: Of course you'll need the mana to cast the cards, but it allows you to abuse some cards even more. For example you could play Sakura-Tribe Elder twice for 2 extra basics. Same goes for the Seals.
The point is, that you're able to cast 2 cards of the same type, which doesn't mean you'll HAVE to do it. This gives you some flexibility. Besides that, The Spark Double isn't expensive (mana- and moneywise).

In general I'll usually try to put just enough cards into my graveyard that it would justify a hate piece to clear it. This may make the deck itself a little slower, but a single graveyard hate can't break your neck. Because of this I prefere cards like Millikin or Monastery Siege (Kahns) that slowly but reliable fill up my graveyard.
Sultai Ascendancy is very useful here, since you're able to control what goes into your graveyard and what stays. This is especially important if you have to deal with permanent graveyard hate like Rest in Peace.

/edit: if you're afraid of graveyard hate, Elixir of Immortality does a good job and is reusable, since it shuffles itself into the library, in stead of going into exile. But on the other hand, it doesn't mill.
« Modifié: Juillet 26, 2019, 04:44:10 pm par Judaspriester »
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.