deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Sorin, Tibalt, and Massacre Girl, deck idea.  (Read 165 times)

Tyto Gamer

• I'm just a brewer who only makes fun decks
  • Decks
Sorin, Tibalt, and Massacre Girl, deck idea.
« on: July 28, 2019, 03:47:41 am »
I got the idea for a black, red, and possibly white. How this works is Sorin Markov's -3 ability is as everyone knows is target opponent's life is set to 10, and Tibalt Rakish instigator prevents opponents from gaining life and can make 1/1 devil tokens that deal a point of damage against an opponent. Massacre girl can kill them all of with her enter the battlefield effect dealing damage to the opponent. I am thinking anointed procession to help with token creation from Tibalt and proliferate to help Tibalt gain loyalty and create more creatures.

The problem is I have no idea what format it should be in, and what else should be in it. I would love to hear some ideas, because this could be fun in execution and ironic since Sorin and Tibalt did have a duel deck against each other...

Sorry no decklist this is just an idea, and I have no idea what else would work with this...
Heyo it's the Tyto!!