deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: Ajani, inspiring Leader  (Gelesen 1041 mal)

Lippenkerl

• Decks
Ajani, inspiring Leader
« am: September 02, 2019, 10:29:29 Vormittag »
So i wanted to challenge myself and craft a Deck around Ajani, inspiring Leader only with Cards from the m20 coreset. My goal was to not play mono white and i found it to be a little bit challenging. If anyone has the sparetime and could figure out a deck that actualy works, i would love to see it !
Gl hf  ;D

MonteTribal

• Decks
Re: Ajani, inspiring Leader
« Antwort #1 am: September 02, 2019, 09:14:29 Nachmittag »
I'm looking at 60 card decks, so I hope that's what you were planning on.
Well looking at m20, WB and WR are probably the best choice to go with purely because they have the W Scry lands (Temple of Silence and Temple of Triumph). With that in mind, then the two creatures in those colors are Skyknight Vanguard and Corpse Knight. If you were thinking Commander, then option #3 of Kaalia, Zenith Seeker. Again, this is based solely on the available fixing in having 2 dual lands in your color.

For RW, that is best suited to aggro: Battalion Foot Soldiers, Pacifism, Loyal Pegasus, Gods Willing, Shock, some auras, and other aggressive red creatures.  Skyknight Vanguard plays into that.

For BW, the theme seems to be life manipulation: Impassioned Orator, Epicure of Blood, Scoured Barrens, Angel of Vitality, Bloodthirsty Aerialist, Ajani, Strength of the Pride, Dread Presence
Corpse Knight wants you to make a lot of creatures so: Hanged Executioner, Master Splicer, Raise the Alarm. And ironically: Skyknight Vanguard