deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: oketra hatebears - Comments  (Read 199 times)

Comment Bot

oketra hatebears - Comments
« on: October 01, 2019, 04:18:10 pm »
oketra hatebears

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Judaspriester

• Decks
Re: oketra hatebears - Comments
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2019, 04:18:10 pm »
What about dropping 3 lands for Sol Ring, Mind Stone and Thran Dynamo? That could speed up the deck a little.

Tome of Legends from the comming ELD release could also be very interesting, at least if you plan to attack with oketra.

Swords to Plowshares would be a good addition for the removal section, without burning a hole in your pocket.

Oreskos Explorer could be interesting for fetching some lands.

If you prefere lands in stead of ramp artifacts, Terrain Generator could be interesting, especially in combination with Land Tax.

If you like the keyword soup, Odric, Lunarch Marshal could be interesting.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.

BrettleyS

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2019, 05:54:52 pm »
I knew, I forgot something important :D
Thanks for the suggestions.
 Tome of legends really is a good card for mono white commanders in general.
Swords to plowshares is a really strong card, and I should still have one which is unused, same goes for path to exile.
Oreskos Explorer is a card I did not knew until now. I definately have to get my hand on one of those.
Terrain Generator is a great combo with land tax indeed.
Might also consider putting in  hedron archive, and marble diamond for additional ramp.

Judaspriester

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2019, 10:57:58 am »
You're welcome. ;)

About your ramp pices: I usually prefere Mind Stone over Diamonds in mono decks, since colored mana usually isn't a problem. The Mind Stone can be used in the turn I play it and it can be sacrifieced for a card, if necessary.

For Hedron Archive, if you really use the sac effect, it may be worth adding, if not I would prefere Thran Dynamo instead (or the archive as addition to the dyamo) since it's more cost efficient.

I just mentioned Swords to Plowshares since it has become more prints and therefore is cheaper than Path to Exile, but if you got both, even better.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.