deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Wrenn and Six Substitute for 5 Colour Niv to Light  (Read 233 times)

ComingUpCway84

• Decks
Wrenn and Six Substitute for 5 Colour Niv to Light
« on: October 07, 2019, 12:30:21 pm »
Right so, I've been playing a lot of 5 Colour Niv to Light in Modern recently using an online proxy site (deck is really expensive, wanted to see if I actually enjoyed it before gathering any of the cards). Over that time, I've absolutely fallen in love with the deck and I really want to Port it over to MTGO; the problem is, 3 copies of Wrenn and Six by itself costs more than the whole rest of the deck (+ sideboard) combined.

As a result, I'm looking for something that could slot into the deck as a substitute. I know there's nothing nearly as powerful, but I was maybe considering Sylvan Caryatid as a 2 drop way to smooth out my Mana; but if there's anything that anyone here knows about or thinks would fit better, I'm more than open to hearing about it. Also thought about things like Atarka's Command or Growth Spiral for the extra land drop, or Life From the Loam to recur fetches, but I'm honestly kinda stumped. Anybody have any suggestions? The list as it stands is here, in case anyone is interested! https://deckstats.net/decks/13738/1403559-5-colour-niv-to-light-w-eldrai/en