deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Tokens - Comments  (Read 264 times)

Comment Bot

Tokens - Comments
« on: October 07, 2019, 11:37:04 am »
Tokens

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Fozzieh

• Decks
Re: Tokens - Comments
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 11:37:04 am »
Hey,

you have nice base, but remember that you need to have correct proportions of certain kind of cards- having 12 pump enchantments means that often you will have a hand full of tchem an no tokens xD The deck has no destroy effects, no way of getting rid of annoying cards os opponent's win cons... Like, having just a lot of creatures means that cards like ensnaring bridge, ghostly prison, day of judgment etc. will be troublesome for you. One card can practically stop your wholte assault.
Tru testing it, but I think you willl have to cut some cards and put some utility cards like mortify, despark, anguished unmaking, oblivion ring, selfless spirit, brave the elements or something to protect your squad and interact with the oponent. You have multiple options, try checking tchem and choosing the one best suiting you or your opponents.
Because as it is right now, it is pretty easy to stop the assault in my opinion, even in casual format :/
But I like token strategies, have 2 decks myself, they are pretty fun to play so good luck building it :) I hope it gives you a lot of fun experience.