deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [EDH/COMMANDER] Nothing Fucks With My Meren  (Read 212 times)

Garzjla129

• Decks
[EDH/COMMANDER] Nothing Fucks With My Meren
« on: October 07, 2019, 06:27:01 pm »
https://deckstats.net/decks/141990/1427363-nothing-fucks-with-my-meren-/en

This is my beloved Meren deck, it's pretty strong thanks to tutors and the usual sacrifice strategy most meren decks play. I keep the board mostly clear thanks to the abilities that say "when this creature enters the battlefield X happens" and it resists mostly everything unless you exile my graveyard.

Meren will often be destroyed but with all the lands you will get on the battlefield as the game goes on it won't be a big problem, unless you are against a counter deck.

Do you have suggestions on how to make this better?
Ain't it a gentle sound the rolling in the graves...

🌳💀

BrettleyS

• Decks
Re: [EDH/COMMANDER] Nothing Fucks With My Meren
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 10:36:55 pm »
I have one guy in my playgroup running meren. he usually kills us with Jarad golgari lich king + lord of extinction (or something similar)
Altar of dementia is a great sac outlet, which may help you to fill up your graveyard.
I would play more card draw as well- something like moldervine reclamation, grim haruspex, smothering abomination, etc.
Dredgecards like stinkweed imp help your game plan too.
Izoni, Thousand Eyes and skull clamp.
And as you are running sadistic hypnotist- nath of the gilt leaf might be worth a try.