deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: God Eternal Rhonas' Menagerie - Comments  (Lida 247 vezes)

Comment Bot

• Visitante
God Eternal Rhonas' Menagerie - Comments
« em: Outubro 28, 2019, 08:58:55 am »
God Eternal Rhonas' Menagerie

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Green Magic

• Decks
Re: God Eternal Rhonas' Menagerie - Comments
« Responder #1 em: Outubro 28, 2019, 08:58:55 am »
Looks ok, but why Primal Order in a deck that has 9/36 non-basics and doesn't otherwise seem to benefit from gradually pissing off your opponents?

How well has it performed for you so far?

Judaspriester

• Decks
« Responder #2 em: Outubro 28, 2019, 12:19:14 pm »
Primal Order seems like a meta call. If you want to drain your opponents this way, its okay, but beware of the hate. If you want to use it, I would future reduce the amount of non-basics, and with this the effect of primal order on you.
Terramorphic Expanse and Evolving Wilds offer you nearly nothing. getting 1 land out of your deck isn't worth the fact that it enters tapped.
I don't think the cycling effect without any synergy is worth adding Tranquil Thicket.
Castle Garenbrig can also be cut. In some situations you can tap it for 2 mana, but it limits you in usage.

Besides that, what about Temur Sabertooth in order to bounce Rhonas back to your hand? If you got the necessary mana you could use him even more than once per turn this way.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.

SolGainer

• Decks
« Responder #3 em: Outubro 28, 2019, 07:52:13 pm »
Thanks for your feedback guys! I haven't built this deck IRL yet, so this was just the preliminary build before I started getting the cards.
In regards to Primal Order, I was running out of ideas for what to put into the deck, and it seemed like a neat card to include. I realize now that it conflicts with the utility lands I ended up wanting to include, and doesn't really synergize with what the rest of the deck does, so I'll probably cut it.
In regards to the TW/EW cuts, that's a good idea, since I do want untapped lands. There is enough card draw in the deck already that Tranquil Thicket is kinda irrelevant, so there's an easy cut.

Temur Sabertooth does seem like a good include! I'll add it in with the next iteration.

SolGainer

• Decks
« Responder #4 em: Outubro 28, 2019, 07:54:41 pm »
Made some cuts based on recent feedback, and added in Temur Sabertooth to double up on ETB finisher effects.

Revision 3

Added/removed cards:
-1 Evolving Wilds
-1 Primal Order
-1 Terramorphic Expanse
-1 Tranquil Thicket
+1 Temur Sabertooth

Changed amounts:
+3 Forest