deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Deck Advise on New Boros Deck  (Read 739 times)

SeairraG25

• Decks
Deck Advise on New Boros Deck
« on: May 07, 2013, 04:07:04 am »
Hi Guys, this is my first post here. I just found this site and I think I'm going to really like it. Anyways, I put together this deck of cards from Boros plus a few more and I was wondering what you thought and what would make it better. I really like the battalion power so any advice you have I am very open to hearing.

https://deckstats.net/decks/3673/13044-boros-fun

hammonjj

• Decks
Re: Deck Advise on New Boros Deck
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 05:02:08 am »
Two things that I think should be changed:

1) Arrows of Justice should be removed and replaced with copies of Boros charm.  The charm has way more utility: it keeps your creatures by making them indestructible, has a four damage burn and gives one of your creatures double strike.  In general, this will be greater than or equal to the other card and it's cheaper.

2) Mark for Death should be replaced with Pit FightPit Fight is used out of combat and it doesn't matter if your creature is tapped or pacified, the spell still works and it's only two mana as opposed to Mark's four.

Hope this helps!