deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Monogreen Elf - Comments  (Read 239 times)

Comment Bot

Monogreen Elf - Comments
« on: November 11, 2019, 02:24:28 am »
Monogreen Elf

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

SunshineMicrobe

• Decks
Re: Monogreen Elf - Comments
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2019, 02:24:28 am »
This deck is gold. It's the Elf commander deck I've been looking for. Will be making it soon.

Slyvester12

• Decks
Re: Monogreen Elf - Comments
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2019, 06:26:27 am »
I would recommend picking one of the other legendary elves as your commander, since you're not really doing much with the life from Dwynen and lords are easy to come by. Ezuri, Renegade Leader is my favorite, but Marwyn, the Nurturer or Eladamri, Lord of Leaves would be good, too.
For pump effects, Ezuri has overrun printed on him, but Beastmaster Ascension is solid gold in a swarm deck. Triumph of the Hordes is a good game ender, too.
I would recommend running some more ramp, especially dorks. Growing Rites of Itlimoc makes a great discount Cradle, and things like Fyndhorn Elves (another Llanowar Elves functional reprint) and Elvish Archdruid, Priest of Titania, and Wirewood Channeler are fantastic at producing mana. Llanowar Tribe is also one of my favorite recent cards.
All of this doesn't take budget into account, but most of the cards I listed are reasonably cheap if memory serves.
If you're interested in more recommendations, I have three versions of an elf deck saved, and I've been running one version or another since Scars of Mirrodin.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 06:28:25 am by Slyvester12 »
Elves and infect are the best things in Magic.