deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: Roon, Morph Time - Comments  (Lu 285 fois)

Comment Bot

• Invité
Roon, Morph Time - Comments
« le: Novembre 20, 2019, 11:00:02 pm »
Roon, Morph Time

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Feyamius

• Decks
Re: Roon, Morph Time - Comments
« Réponse #1 le: Novembre 20, 2019, 11:00:02 pm »
I think there's a misunderstanding underlying the concept of this deck. If you flicker a creature, you exile it and it returns face-up. But it's not "turned face up" this way, so the morph abilities don't trigger when you flicker morph creatures. The only reasonable cause for flickering a morph creature would be if it's a very expensive creature mana-wise, this way you basically cheat it out for much lower cost. Something like Krosan Cloudscraper, Krosan Colossus, Maelstrom Djinn, Slipstream Serpent, Titanic Bulvox, Towering Baloth, Venomspout Brackus, or Woolly Loxodon in your colors. But I don't think it's worth it for any of those. Sagu Mauler is not that bad of a creature, but it's six mana and you're in green, so there are easier ways to get this critter out before turn six.

Weathered Bodyguards might actually be a neat little trick.

Darkersun

• Decks
Re: Roon, Morph Time - Comments
« Réponse #2 le: Janvier 27, 2020, 11:39:02 am »
Thanks for the feedback. I know that blinking a morph does not give them the ability to use there face-up ability.

The idea of this deck is to manifest creatures for cheap and than ether Morph them normally or if it make sense to just blink them.

For example with:
Primordial Mist
Scroll of Fate
Whisperwood Elemental

to Manifest them:
Agent of Treachery
Apex Altisaur
End-Raze Forerunners
It That Betrays
Thorn Mammoth
Worldspine Wurm

So Roon is more of a support and utility in this deck, not the main focus.
« Modifié: Janvier 27, 2020, 01:48:20 pm par Darkersun »